Friday, March 6, 2009

My first "REAL" blog!

My three amigos. The pure joys of my life and the givers of my gray hairs.


Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! My very first "REAL" blog! Wowza! I am sooooo excited, ecstatic even. I have been reading many a blog for a couple of years and loving the insight on other people's lives. Call me a voyeur if you will. Yes, me I like to watch. Get yo mind outta the gutter people, you know what I mean. No matter how much I connect to those I read I still feel like I could do a great comparison with my own family. Oh what an interesting family I have...*big grins*. Thanks for reading and welcome to my journey of blogging!

Love,
TIMM
*yikes I didn't realize that my blogger name spelled out Tim...sheesh!

1 comment:

  1. Heather I ENJOY YOUR BLOG, WISH YOU HADN'T STOP BLOGGING. YOU ARE TURELY LOVELY....JUST A MOM

    ReplyDelete